House of Flowers Womanhood Initiation, Baja. California Mexico
Instagram live teachings
- Every 1st Saturday of every month 10:00 am – 11:00 am PST
Sweet Medicine will offer a 6 month ( 12 classes) Program covering the Indigenous ways.
- Offered two times a year Jan and August each year.
Songs and Drumming Circle
- 1st Saturday of each month – Registration Required call Tom Mann +1 (503) 625-8048
Dec 31 2022
Jan 21 2023
Apr 22. Earth Day
Lodges are usually held the third Saturday of the month—there is some variation, so please check for an email reminder or the Four Winds Community Foundation Facebook page where we post lodge dates. Mark your calendars.
The ceremony starts with the lighting of the fire at 10AM. You can come pray and learn to build the fire. We go into the lodge at 12 noon.
Just a few reminders:
- Women on their menstrual moon time are asked to stay home to honor that ceremony
- Bring lodge clothes (shorts for men and long dresses or long skirt and T-shirt for women), water to drink before and after lodge, towels (can bring one in the lodge and may want an extra one for after lodge)
- Suggested donation of $20 for fire wood, maintenance of lodge, & travel of our elder
We will have a potluck and talk circle after the lodge, so please bring a healthy potluck dish.
Please call for Directions +1 (503) 625-8048
Vision Quest Camp
- Blue Moon August’s end
- National Forest Camping